The Bottom Line
- Free to use
- Metronome is found right on the home page; no need to search the site
- Cell phone app available
- Options may appear small on larger screen resolutions
- Tempo options are seen as both beats per minute, and Italian tempo terms.
- Colors of the metronome face can be changed for easier viewing.
- Provides the tone of A440 for tuning purposes.
Guide Review - Online Metronome
This is a great alternative to a physical metronome, and is super easy to use. Tempo can be quickly changed with a simple click, and takes no time to reset or reload.
There is an option to download the metronome onto a cell phone if you don’t practice near a computer – after a free trial, the program can be bought for a one-time fee of $5.99.