- JPG: 1700x1200 | 850x600 (Part A Only)
- PNG: 1700x1200 | 850x600
- PDF: Download & Print Entire Lesson (Parts A, B, C & Song)
About This Lesson Page
How to Practice
- Read the notes as you touch the keys, even if you have the notes memorized. Think of the note names in your head as you go.
- Pay attention to the piano fingering for both hands.
- Practice until you can play both staves simultaneously without any mistakes – at least three times – then adjust tempo as you improve.
◄ Back to Complete Lesson Book Index