1. Home
Brandy Kraemer

Simple Tips for Piano Owners

By March 5, 2014

Follow me on:

Keeping your piano lid closed is a good habit to have 70% of the time ...but what about the other 30%? Learn some simple tips on how to extend your piano's life and keep it in great working condition:


Comments

No comments yet. Leave a Comment

Leave a Comment


Line and paragraph breaks are automatic. Some HTML allowed: <a href="" title="">, <b>, <i>, <strike>

©2014 About.com. All rights reserved.